twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Still As Beautiful: Chapter 4, Part 2 [Read Description!]

Still As Beautiful: Chapter 4, Part 2 [Read Description!] Tube. Duration : 0.32 Mins.


Don't say I didn't warn you. But seriously, if this makes you uncomfortable...it's just a big part of what this story is about. Read, you'll see. Tell me whatcha think! Intro: LiveInLoveFanVidz Song: Still As Beautiful- On The Surface For the first time in a long time, as if I couldnt help it, and without notice, I smiled. A true look of ecstasy spread across my lips which only closed moments later as he placed his on mine, his tongue slipping past my smile and further into my mouth. I moaned, a noise elicited something I hadnt heard in some time; happiness. The sound scraped past my lips and my eyes widened, their blue setting getting darker and brighter all at the same time. "We shouldnt" He instantly stepped back. I shyly placed a strand of hair behind my ear and stared at the ground before allowing my eyes to connect back with his. "Im sorry. Too fast?" He sighed, pushing his hand through his mop of curls. "I should go" "No" I said, a little bit more loudly than I would have liked. "No" I stepped into him and began to whisper my thoughts against his lips. "I want this. I want youIm in love with you Nicholas" "I love you too Miley Ray" A smile; thats all I saw before I closed my eyes and kissed him. Repeating his earlier actions, I thread my hand through his curls and smiled into his mouth as I relished in the old familiar feeling of his body against mine. It was full of heat, and nothing but the silence in the room could deny it. No sounds came from outside my ...

Keywords: NILEY, Still, As, Beautiful, Chapter, Part, elleisforlovee

No comments:

Post a Comment