twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fashion: 6 Ways to Wear a Sweater

Fashion: 6 Ways to Wear a Sweater Video Clips. Duration : 5.38 Mins.


FashionByAlly My Store: www.glamboutique.weebly.com Welcome to my new title for my fashion videos So if you guys cant remember my user name, you can just type in FashionByAlly. In this video, I show you how to wear a simple sweater with a large turtle neck in many different ways. I hope that yous guys are inspired by my style and tips. I hope that you can learn more ways to change everyday clothes in your closet into fashionable pieces. This sweater is perfect for winter time when it is a lot chillier outside. It is easily paired with a peacoat, belt, and leggings or jeans. Apparel Mentioned Sweater: H&M - buy one get one free ( I got a purple and grey one) Pea Coat - Love Culture - Are you Following Me on Twitter?! www.twitter.com Reading my Blog?! www.fashionbyally.blogspot.com Love my Fashion?! Friend me on Chictopia - http #99 - Top Rated (Today) - Howto & Style ** All apparel mentioned was purchased with my own money **

Tags: Fashion, how to wear, different ways to style, fall fashion, lookbook, H&M, cowl, neck, chunky, sweater, trends, lx3lally, fashionbyally, howto, cowl neck sweater, style, how to style a sweater, ways to wear a chunky sweater, winter, How-to

No comments:

Post a Comment